We are proud to be a Certified Business Enterprise (CBE) by the District of Columbia Department of Small and Local Business Development (DSLBD) and our certification number is LSZR22814092017.
Meet Dr. Darnita L. Payden
- Dr. Darnita L. Payden has a Ph.D. in counseling psychology and years of experience.
- Owner/Executive Director and Life Management Specialist, of Dr. DClutter™ Life Management, a division of PreciousOnes LLC, which provides seminars, trainings, workshops and on-site services to organizations and individuals.
- Inspirational speaker who presents inspiring programs that focus on real-life ideas that produce real-world results.
- Hoarding consultant for the District of Columbia government.
- Featured expert on A&E’s hit show Hoarders.
- Articles on life management, stress reduction, boosting productivity and small business start-up tips and strategies have been featured in The Hill Rag, Walden Alumni Magazine, Costco Connection Magazine, Life and Beauty Weekly, and AMEX OpenForum.
- Featured guest on WYCB radio and The Diane Rehm Show.
- Most importantly, she is committed to helping individuals and organizations remove obstacles blocking their success so they can reach their greatest potential. She is a woman on a mission to help people live the lives they desire and deserve.
Discover for yourself why clients feel they can trust Dr. Darnita L. Payden to turn around this discouraging area of their life. Many satisfied clients say, “I couldn’t have done it without you” and praise her ability to face and overcome, that which was reducing the quality of their life.
Who We Are/What We Do
- Dr. DClutter™ is your premiere life management company, with the goal to help you live an organized and functional life; the life you desire and deserve.
- We strive to attain this by helping you bring balance to your life and the environments where you spend the majority of your time.
- Our belief is that once you regain control, you will regain the ability to live your life to its fullest potential.
- We will help you to understand the “how” and “why” disorganization and clutter became a part of your life.
- We will help you to better maintain the successful transformation that we can help you achieve.
- We will help you make your life and environment as organized, functional and enjoyable as is possible.
- We will work together to identify the reasons you became disorganized and create a personalized GPoA™ (Goal Plan of Action™), using strategies and techniques, to bring you to a place where you are in control.
- We will help you recognize and remember that managing your life is a journey and not a sprint.
- We will work at a pace that is most beneficial to your needs and that will allow you to function at your most optimal level.
- We will never judge you for why your life is as it is; our goal is to help you along the journey to achieve success.
Four Benefits of an Organized Life
An organized life improves your life in four major areas: time management, finances, health and ability. Working together, YOU and Dr. DClutter™ will save YOU time, save YOU money, reduce YOUR stress and increase YOUR productivity by helping YOU to better manage your life. Knowledge, coupled with action, is power!! Dr. DClutter™ will help you achieve that power, in a successful, personalized, non-judgmental, confidential, and discreet manner.
- Receive practical tips to help you overcome negative habits.
- Feel empowered and equipped to conquer disorganization.
- No longer feel ashamed, embarrassed, overwhelmed or guilty due to non-functioning time or life management issues, disorganization, and unaddressed emotional and physical clutter.
- Save time and money by getting things done right the first time.
- Learn systems to maintain newly learned behaviors.
- Reclaim your confidence.
We do not accept insurance.
Philippians 4:13-I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
All information is strictly used by Dr. DClutter™, a division of PreciousOnes LLC, is confidential and will never be shared or sold without your expressed permission.